BATHROOM DESIGN & REMODELING
Imagine your master bathroom transformed into a luxurious private retreat – a place to indulge in the utmost pampering. Baths are the second most requested rooms to remodel next to kitchens at our showroom and can be very complex projects, so good planning and design is crucial. Getting the most for your budget involves many factors such as labor, cabinetry and hardware, fixtures, faucets and plumbing, countertops, flooring, doors and windows, walls and ceiling, lighting, ventilation, construction, and demolition costs. Working with your designer to get the details right will make all the difference in the world. We will help you determine the best layout of the space to maximize your bathroom’s design and storage potential. Visit our showroom and create your gorgeous dream bathroom today.
Whether you are remodeling an existing space or building a new home, we can enhance the potential of your space whether for small bathrooms or a grand scale high-end bathroom renovations. Even a simple vanity designed by our team can add timeless character that matches your individual taste. We design traditional and modern bathrooms that are extraordinary in design. They are artistic, functional, and individually customized to the needs of the daily users. Our creative designs, custom cabinetry, and selection of bath fixtures allow for outstanding solutions for your bathroom remodeling project. Comfort is everything when creating your dream bathroom. When you’re ready to tackle a bathroom remodeling project, seek our help because combining the perfect elements from your wish list is like putting together a complicated jigsaw puzzle. The bathroom is an intimate space, and we will help you with the design, budget, and finish selection to make it a work of art whether it is a powder room, kids’ bath, or luxurious spa-style master bath.
BUILDING THE BATHROOM OF YOUR DREAMS
The bathroom is certainly one of the most functional, utilitarian rooms in your home — but there is no reason it cannot also be one of the most stunning, luxurious, and calming. Think of this space as your sanctuary. If the feeling you get now, though, is outdated instead of oasis, it may be time for an upgrade.
While bathrooms are one of the smaller areas in the home, it has some of the most important things to consider when it comes to remodeling (e.g. toilets, sinks, showers, faucets, tubs, vanities, and flooring to name just a few). You will also want to keep in mind the latest styles, trends, and innovations, so your bathroom won’t just be functional, it will look great, too
And with so many decisions to make for your bathroom remodel, you’re probably wondering how to even begin. That’s okay—we’re here to help. The remodel process can be daunting, but we remove the worry by guiding homeowners through design and installation to ensure they truly love where they live.
WHY SHOULD YOU REMODEL YOUR BATHROOM
Bathrooms are a necessary component of our daily lives. Remodeling your bathroom can have a big effect on your day-to-day life and bring some major benefits. Whether you choose to do a full remodel or just make a few updates, remodeling your bathroom can transform a small space and make a big impact in your home.
Here are the top 5 reasons to upgrade your bathroom space:
1. Increase Your Home Value – Bathroom renovations are one of the biggest value increases for homebuyers. Homes with updated bathroom spaces and furnishings usually sell quicker and sell for more.
2. Additional Storage Space – Bathrooms can feel cramped and overrun very quickly – especially with older features. Newer bathrooms being designed by our teams have your best storage in mind so you can easily tuck supplies away and out of sight. This also keeps countertops tidy and clean.
3. Energy Efficiency – Installing energy efficient products and materials can help save money on heating, water, and energy.
4. A Fresh Start – Sometimes all you really need is a fresh start in your home. Styles change over time and you may end up hating getting ready in the morning. A bathroom doesn’t have to be a hated space. It can become your new getaway with the right enhancements.
5. Relaxation – Many outdated bathrooms have cracks, crevices, odd nooks and crannies and products that leak. A new upgrade ensures you have properly functioning areas and luxury items like smart bathroom technology, heated flooring, calm colors, and so much more. Make your bathroom your new getaway.
WHERE DO YOU BEGIN WITH BATHROOM DESIGN IDEAS?
It’s tough to know where to start with a bathroom remodel considering all the elements that make up such a complex space. Think about your daily getting-ready routine and you’ll soon realize how much you actually use the powder room for.
To get you started on the right foot, here are some important considerations:
1. Find Inspiration for Your Overall Vision – You have a lot of decision to make, so start with the big picture. Write out what you currently have in your space, what you’d like to see change with a bathroom redesign, and find what inspires you. It helps to bring lists and priorities to your designer so they can work efficiently with your timeline.
2. Be practical in thinking about how you use your space – Don’t add details or features you won’t need or don’t have the budget for. Start simple and build from there.
3. Establish a budget and include what works for you – Again, don’t get too hasty when dreaming about your remodel. Start with the basics that will make your space functional and add only the luxuries that will help you love where you live.
4. Talk about your features – There are many materials and features to think through:
- Shower space
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Mirrors/Bath Accessories
- Lighting or Ventilation
- Cabinet Hardware
- Paint or Wallcovering
HOW MUCH TO EXPECT IN BATHROOM REMODEL?
One of the most common questions our clients ask us about when it comes to remodeling is the budget. However, with each home being different and needing different updates, it’s nearly impossible to give a set figure on what a renovation should cost.
First, consider how long you intend to stay in your home. If you think you’ll be selling within the next five years, you’ll want to look at any improvements as an investment. However, if you’re planning on staying in your current home for longer, choose updates that will make you happiest and make your life easier. Understanding the scope of the project will help determine how much a project will cost.
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE
At Grandior, we want you to love where you live. That is our promise to you, and it guides everything we do.
Implementing bathroom design ideas can be daunting, but we are here to help! We guide you through our simple approach – The Grandior Way – to ensure a worry-free new bathroom experience that allows you to love where you live.
Our cultivated team of experts, specializing in everything from design to construction, partner with you through every step of your project. Through open communication and well-defined expectations, we help you manage the emotional rollercoaster.
Get started on your new bathroom project with Grandior. Contact us to schedule an in-store consultation, or visit our one-stop showroom.
When you’re ready to love where you live with a luxurious kitchen, lavish bath, and beautiful cabinets, we’re ready to make it happen.
WHEN YOU REQUIRE EXCELLENCE, YOUR CHOICE IS GRANDIOR!
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
DISCOVER HOW WE CAN BRING YOUR DREAMS TO REALITY.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO INTRODUCING YOU TO THE WORLD OF GRANDIOR IN PERSON.