KITCHEN DESIGN & REMODELING
Creating a lifestyle environment for yourself that you will enjoy for years is well worth the investment in good design. Often the kitchen is a selling point of a house, so the investment you make renovating it is significantly recouped at selling time. Since kitchen cabinets are a large part of your kitchen remodeling budget, choose your cabinets carefully and examine all your options. The cabinets will not only be integral for storing and organizing cooking necessities, but will be the most visible aesthetic element in the room. There are many design styles to choose from: traditional, country, transitional, eclectic, and modern. Your designer will discuss door styles, finishes, cabinet construction, manufacturing styles, architectural moldings and trim, and design details with you during the design consultation process.
Grandior’s focus is on DESIGN, and this is what sets us apart when creating beautiful kitchens. Our design process is intentional and customized to your specific needs, your desired aesthetic, and the architectural integrity of your home. Our personalized approach sets us apart from the competition, since we look at every project from an architectural, planning and interior design perspective. This unique combination will ultimately result in your total satisfaction, since no part of your overall project will be overlooked.
Grandior creates stunning residential and commercial spaces for all types of projects and budgets making sure our clients get the most value for their investment. Our aim is to exceed your kitchen remodeling expectations and expertly transform your life through good design. Our design team has created some of the most beautiful custom kitchens in Baltimore and the surrounding areas that are trendsetting in the industry. Our owner, Daniel, is a member of industry design councils and travel throughout America and Europe finding the best products and technology available on the market. When browsing the project gallery, please note that large kitchens are easier to photograph; although we do high-end custom kitchens for those who have that kind of budget, our specialty and expertise truly helps those on a budget as well. It gives us tremendous pleasure knowing that we can give you the highest quality possible and the best design for your investment—no matter how large or small of a project.
We have a tremendous array of convenient built-in storage options to keep your kitchen and bath organized. Your Grandior kitchen will optimize every square inch of your kitchen’s real estate for storage, and we will help you customize your kitchen to ensure that it is extremely functional for your lifestyle. Selecting the features that work best for you are important personal decisions that make your kitchen unique. Keeping your kitchen essentials organized will make it easier for you to find exactly what you need when you need it. Getting the details right will be life changing when you are finally finished renovating and you begin to experience life in your new dream kitchen.
Grandior Kitchens & Baths will meet all of your kitchen remodeling project needs in one place from start to finish. Our millwork includes architectural trim and ornamentation that strengthens the design statement of your kitchen. Our designs might include columns that create strong vertical lines, an ornate transom to crown the room’s entryway, or a coffered ceiling to add a touch of elegance. If you would like to add a fireplace, wood shelving, wall panels, or crown moldings to create a richly detailed look, we can do that too. Arched curve doorways, detailed trim, chair-rails or fabulous door and window casings are all options to discuss with your designer.
Browse our kitchen gallery to find ideas that will make your dream kitchen. Grandior works within your budget providing unsurpassed expertise and value to our clients’ custom kitchen renovations. We can fabricate any cabinet design you imagine.
Read this helpful blog post: 5 Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Free In-Store Consultation. You can stop by the showroom any time, but an appointment will assure our undivided attention. Allow for 1 to 1-1/2 hours to discuss style ideas, budgets, and redesign possibilities. You will most certainly leave the meeting with good value.
BUILDING THE KITCHEN OF YOUR DREAMS
The kitchen is the heart of your home. It is where your family gathers, meals are served, and memories are made. Even in houses where cooking isn’t necessarily a top priority, the kitchen usually becomes the stomping grounds for snacking, cleaning, and casual conversations. For those reasons, and many more, it is important to get your kitchen remodel right.
The remodel process can be daunting, but we remove the worry by guiding homeowners through design and installation to ensure they truly love where they live.
Get your kitchen remodel started off right by answering three important questions:
- Do you love (or even like) the way your kitchen looks? If you don’t love it, change it!
- Is your kitchen current? If your finishes are looking worn, your appliances run down, it is time to upgrade.
- Do you like the way your kitchen functions? If your kitchen doesn’t work for you, think about what will make it more a more convenient, welcoming happy space.
Whether you’re looking for minimal modifications or a modern kitchen overhaul, with the right flooring, countertops, cabinets, and accessories you can completely transform your kitchen to a space that is warm, inviting, and enjoyable for all who enter.
WHY SHOULD YOU REMODEL YOUR KITCHEN?
When you walk into your kitchen each morning to grab a cup of coffee before work, or to make the kids lunches for school, are you happy with your space? At Grandior, our top priority is to help you love where you live. We want you to walk into your kitchen every morning feeling a sense of comfort, happiness, and satisfaction. The only way to achieve that is to have a kitchen you love! Not feeling these emotions? Maybe it’s time for an update!
Besides creating an area where you love to spend time, kitchen remodels are an overall great investment. While it’s certainly an investment of both your money and time, the results, however minimal, can bring high returns.
THE 5 MAIN REASONS TO REMODEL YOUR KITCHEN
1. Your Kitchen Isn’t Functional or Convenient – Do you have enough storage? Is there enough countertop space? Are the appliances efficient? Is the sink easy to clean? If all of these are a problem for you, then it’s time to upgrade. Remodeling the kitchen can update an awkward layout and, in turn, improve storage, offer additional prep space, and create a welcoming space for gathering.
2. You Want Upgrades That Meet the Needs of Your Household – Do your kids do homework at the kitchen counter? Do your friends or family gather there during parties, but the island isn’t big enough? Remodeling your kitchen can help to create a space that works better for your family depending on if they want more entertainment area, easier walkways, or additional storage.
3. You Don’t Like the Way Your Kitchen Looks – Remodeling your kitchen is an excellent excuse for upgrading style and design to better fit your tastes and look more modern. By updating your kitchen with the latest trends, not only can your kitchen look refreshing, you can feel refreshed too. A new kitchen can lead to a new mindset – you are happier, you take better care of your home, and you are proud to show off a stunning space.
4. You Want to Boost Resale Value – A new kitchen is a big plus for those in the market for a home that they would prefer not to have to update themselves. It often means landing a sale much more quickly than if you had outdated cabinetry and old countertops.
5. You Care About Energy Efficiency and Savings – This isn’t always the first thing that comes to mind when homeowners think about remodeling, but homeowners who opt to renovate from older kitchens have the ability to select water and energy saving appliances and materials. A kitchen is the most used room in the home. You need to be able to operate efficiently in the space. Not only that, but with advancements in technology today, having a smart kitchen can make everyone’s life a bit easier.
With our proven team of experts and worry-free service, Grandior makes remodeling easy—even helping you identify the latest kitchen design trends to determine which updates will get the most return on investment all while matching your style.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO SPEND ON KITCHEN REMODEL IDEAS?
One of the most common topics our clients ask us about when it comes to remodeling is the budget. However, with each project and home being different, it is nearly impossible to give a set figure on what a renovation should cost.
When planning your remodel, it’s important to consider how long you intend to stay in your home. If you think you will be selling within the next five years, you will want to look at any improvements as an investment. However, if you are planning on staying in your current home for longer, choose updates that will make you happiest and make your life easier.
For a complete kitchen remodel, we recommend budgeting 15% to 20% of your home’s value.
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE
At Grandior, we want you to love where you live. That is our promise to you, and it guides everything we do.
Kitchen remodel ideas can be daunting, but we are here to help! We guide you through our simple approach – The Grandior Way – to ensure a worry-free new kitchen experience that allows you to love where you live.
Our cultivated team of experts, specializing in everything from design to construction, partner with you through every step of your project. Through open communication and well-defined expectations, we help you manage the emotional rollercoaster.
Get started on your new bathroom project with Grandior. Contact us to schedule an in-store consultation, or visit our one-stop showroom.
When you’re ready to love where you live with a luxurious kitchen, lavish bath, and beautiful cabinets, we’re ready to make it happen.
WHEN YOU REQUIRE EXCELLENCE, YOUR CHOICE IS GRANDIOR!
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
DISCOVER HOW WE CAN BRING YOUR DREAMS TO REALITY.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO INTRODUCING YOU TO THE WORLD OF GRANDIOR IN PERSON.